Hi all,
I have a problem with this fans, i bought a dual pack sp120 pwm (CO-9050014-WW), but on my Saberthoot r2.0 i cant see the RPM, it is always 0 in bios or software.
I have a cpu fan error on startup, so i must ignore them.
But, i can change the rpm via software.
I searched about this problem, and i think is a common issue not also on this motherboard and also with othere corsair fan, maybe mine are faulty?
Thanks.
I have a problem with this fans, i bought a dual pack sp120 pwm (CO-9050014-WW), but on my Saberthoot r2.0 i cant see the RPM, it is always 0 in bios or software.
I have a cpu fan error on startup, so i must ignore them.
But, i can change the rpm via software.
I searched about this problem, and i think is a common issue not also on this motherboard and also with othere corsair fan, maybe mine are faulty?
Thanks.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire