Hello everyone,
I currently use a 250D with an Asus Maximus Impact VI motherboard and a Noctua NH-L12 low profile cooler.
I'm thinking of moving up to the NH-C14 (basically a larger, taller version of the NH-L12). From the dimensions I could find online, it should fit fine within the 250D.
My question is: will this cooler interfere with the optical drive bay? Its 130mm tall with both fans installed. I use a short laptop-style optical drive in my build so I'm guessing there shouldn't be a problem, but still, its a pricey cooler and I want to know if someone has tried the above combination successfully.
Thanks in advance
I currently use a 250D with an Asus Maximus Impact VI motherboard and a Noctua NH-L12 low profile cooler.
I'm thinking of moving up to the NH-C14 (basically a larger, taller version of the NH-L12). From the dimensions I could find online, it should fit fine within the 250D.
My question is: will this cooler interfere with the optical drive bay? Its 130mm tall with both fans installed. I use a short laptop-style optical drive in my build so I'm guessing there shouldn't be a problem, but still, its a pricey cooler and I want to know if someone has tried the above combination successfully.
Thanks in advance
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire