mercredi 30 avril 2014

K70 problems

Hi , thanks for reading this post . I'm from Spain , my English is very bad . Please bear with me .



I have a K70 keyboard which is giving me problems. Sometimes no grabs the keystrokes , usually happens with " v " and "."

At other times I have a serious double down ( dobletipping ) . I have proven to change the keyboard port , usb 2.0 to usb 3.0 , problems remain the same. I have also reset the keyboard, under during a few days, but then goes wrong again. I have also proven to reinstall the keyboard firm , has not solved the problem. I changed the position swich to 1,2,4,8 and bios, not fixed .

I put a simple logitech keyboard and I have none of these problems, I can accept that double down ( dobletipping ) problem can be my writing , but not recognize the key press is not acceptable.



I can do any kind of test , I can even make a video on youtube of a simple word . Please help.

Thank you very much .




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire