mardi 29 avril 2014

My corsair build entry

First off, I love corsair products ^^ Got my fair share of them in this build and they are all quite nice.



I chose the Corsair Carbide Air 540 for my latest build:



front pic:





I also have a H100i, 2x corsair vengeance pro 8Gb installed



Left pic:





My psu is a RM650:

I know, it's a little messy on the other side.. But that's what a modular psu does, since they are larger in size.



Right side pic





To top it all off, I got the Corsair 120SP fans for my H100i with blue rings, and one AF140 in the back, plus my latest addition are the 3 Corsair blue Led silent edition fans in the front.

I did lose 2 of the SP fans on the H100i because it looked too bulky in my opinion and a pull setup is enough for this build. Push pull would've been overkill.











Oh yes, I also got a Corsair M65 mouse last week and i'm loving it :)

The one think i'm looking forward to is the corsair RGB keyboard that's coming out.



Specs:

Corsair Carbide Air 540

Z77x-UD3h Gigabyte

i7 3770k @4.2ghz

16gb corsair vengeance pro @1600mhz

GTX 770 windforce 4gb edition

2x2TB seagate

1x 64gb Kingston SSD (OS drive)

1x 250gb samsung evo SSD (gaming drive)

H100i

RM650







Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire