samedi 29 novembre 2014

H80i no longer detected after installing Commander Mini

Im tired, beat, and finished. I am officially giving up until a new software that fixes these issues is released.



After installing the CM Mini and attaching it to my H80i everything worked for the first 48 hours. Now for the last 3 days my system no longer detects my GPU or my H80i and the fans connected to the H80i.



It can only detect the CM Mini and items directly attached to it. Before it was as simple as exiting the software and restarting it to get the H80i recognized but now all it displays are 0's for the H80i pump, temperature, fans and the LED.



Ive tried uninstalling and reinstalling the software after reboots and still nothing. This makes me wonder if it is the CM Mini software that is causing the issue because the H80i worked 100% fine when it was plugged directly into the motherboard. Now that I removed the USB cable and plugged it into the CM Mini, it does not register.



Corsair, fix this!!! It is obvious that the hardware is having issues talking to each other and there is no fix is sight. There were talks of a 3.0 software to fix all of this since CES back in the summer. Where is it?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire