dimanche 30 novembre 2014

Weird H100i Noises

Hey there, so I have an h100i in a P/P with 4 corsair SP 120's, I've had it for about 4 months now. It's cooling an i7-4770k at stock clocks/voltage. It idles around ~30, and usually with games it'll go into the high 30's and low 40's.



Anyways, usually around the high 30's I start to hear a gurgling/cracking sound, it's usually pretty faint, but you can still hear it. It's most noticeable where the hoses connect to the radiator. It isn't that loud so it hasn't bothered me too much, but just a few days ago I started hearing a new sound. Once my CPU gets into the mid 40's I hear a loud hissing/vibrating noise, and it sounds like it's coming from the pump. I checked to make sure everything was attached correctly still and didn't find any problems. But this noise has persisted the last few days. It hasn't affected my temps in any way, but it's concerning because I don't want my pump to just die on me one day if that's a possibility.



So anyways, can anyone tell me if they know what's going on? Is my pump starting to fail? Should I RMA?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire