vendredi 28 novembre 2014

K95 - Can Corsair make one that doesn't drop LED's after a few months?

I'm about to go through my third RMA of a K95 keyboard in the past year...



Thankfully, Corsair has agreed to pay for shipping both ways since this is becoming a bit epidemic with this keyboard...



All three K95 keyboards I've had, begin to show failed LED's after only 5 months or so; it's odd cause one will fail and then over the next few days, 3 to 5 more will fail ... almost like the first one starts a chain reaction of sorts.



I'm seriously considering not even opening this next RMA provided keyboard and just selling it and going with a Logitech mechanical...



But other than the failed LED's ... I think the K95 is perhaps the perfect keyboard. Love the design; love the keys; love the macro functions and software and love the look of the thing...



So what gives, Corsair? Why is it so difficult to source LED's that won't fail? I have fans, a computer case, fan controllers and otherwise with LED's that have lasted for over 4 years or more ...



I might give this third one a final long term shot but should I have to go through a fourth RMA, I'm switching to a different keyboard provider....



Anyone have a K95 that's lasted for more than 6 months?



:[pouts:




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire