vendredi 28 novembre 2014

How to power an H55?

I'm getting ready to install an H55 into my computer. I need to provide power to both the fan and the water pump and both use the standard fan connector. My motherboard is limited in the number of headers available, so I'm stuck trying to figure out how to power the pump, radiator fan, and my case fans all at once. I have 2 4-pin headers on the motherboard (CPU and SYS Fan), 2x PWM fans, 1x PWM fan for the radiator, and the H55 pump.



I want to maintain PWM control over the radiator fans and the 2 case fans and plan on using a PWM splitter cable for the case fans.



Can I power the H55 pump from a 3-pin to 4-pin Molex connector? What voltage does the pump need? Is it 5v or 12v? If this is possible, I want to make sure I get the right adapter for the pump.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire