samedi 28 février 2015

Advise who to turn to writing reviews for products Corsair?

Good time of day. I write to you from Russia, so I'll be brief - there is a desire to write reviews for products Corsair at the site of the Club of Experts from DNS. Experience in writing a review on your peripherals available (three references in the text).The tender of the Club receives the goods and surveys carried out thoroughly and on time. I look forward to hearing from you soon, even negative.

At the moment, I have configured my computer:

Corsair 760T white / Asus Z-87 Plus / Intel i5 4670k / Cryorig R1 Ultimate / SSD Intel 350 180gb / SSHD Seagate 2tb / 2h4Gb Kingston HyperX 1866Mhz / Gainward 560ti LE + Accelero Xtreme PLUS II / Corsair RM 550 / LG 23 "23EA63T

Regards Andrew aka SeamniOectacann.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire