samedi 28 février 2015

Need Update on RMA Status since Corsair Picked a Very Lousy Dealer

From what I understand, Corsair makes their DRAMS in Taiwan. (The made in Taiwan label on them gave it away).

From what I perceive by glancing out the window, I am living in Taiwan.

And from what I understand of mandarin (and I do understand it, been in Taiwan a while now), AHQ is Corsair's official dealer/agent in Taiwan.



So why is it taking them 17 days to

1. Not be able to complete the RMA process which they initially said usually takes 14 days.

2. Not be able to provide any information when I checked my RMA number (The number they gave me for my RMA is 15020828146) in their website.

3. Not know what the RMA status is when I actually call them and ask about it.



And come on man, 50% malfunction rate?

I bought 8 of these DDR3 modules only 3 years ago, and by now only 4 of them are still up and running. I didn't even manually overclock them. Hell I didn't even use the XMP settings at all, I just had them run at the dafault 1333 frequency.



So please, explain to me why Corsair picked such a half-assed dealer in the region where they make an entire line of their product. Because I am finding it increasingly difficult to justify buying corsair stuff in Taiwan now that I am planning DRAM upgrades.



And give me some updates.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire