samedi 28 février 2015

Corsair h100i not showing up on Corsair link.

Hello, my corsair h100i so far has been giving me nothing but issues.



I installed my h100i correctly and the LED and fans are running but I can't see the pump or fans on the Corsair Link program and the USB cable is connected.



SPECS:

MOBO: Gigabyte 990fxa-ud3 rev 4.0

CPU: FX-8320

GPU: R9 290x

PSU: Corsair CX600

OS: Windows 8.1





What I have tried so far:


  • Plugging the USB into another USB connector on my board (only has 3 and I tried them all)

  • Editing my registry didn't work.

  • Installed and tried every version of Corsair Link.

  • Installing USB 3.0 drivers




I'm pulling my hair out right now, I just CAN'T get Corsair Link to work with my h100i... any ideas?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire