samedi 28 février 2015

H2100 Feedback

Hey everyone!

Today I decided to upgrade my headset! I decided to pick up the H2100. I absolutely love my Vengeance 1300 but I really needed the wireless more then anything.. the 7.1 and 5.1 is pointless imo as I just run them in stereo anyway.



I do have some questions though, I was hoping you guys could help me out or maybe even hear thoughts from the other owners of the headset.



1. The blue LED on the side of the headset, Mine always seems to be constantly flickering. Muted or talking ingame or teamspeak it doesn't make a difference. I was under the impression it was meant to be a solid blue? Also is there anyway to change the colour? I installed the software but all I can seem to find is the equalizer settings.. Can't find it in the headset control panel or corsairlink.



2. The equalizer settings themselves are.. a little odd tbh. Despite using Stereo most of the time, I wouldn't mind the option of using 5.1 or 7.1 but when ever I enable it.. it seems to enable some kind of Virtual Environment.. Like an Echo and it's incredibly annoying. Do you think you guys will ever implement a toggle switch for this in later software releases?



Overall the headset is pretty good for the price, But I'm not gonna lie.. there some things that are really annoying.

Unlike my Vengeance 1300 that cups around my whole ear, this headset seems to have a major gap at the base of the headset. A gap big enough that that my thumb can fit in with ease!



It just seems that the headset isn't very tight.. It doesn't seem to mold to my head like the 1300's did.. seems very loose is all.



The bass was a little overpowering (and believe me I never say that.. I love my bass! ), But with some small tweaking of the equalizer settings I was able to have fix it.

Is there anyway I can use my dedicated sound card without having to use analog/wired jacks versions of the headsets?



Also just a side not.. Why did you guys change your logo? The old one was way better! hahah. The new logos reminds me of something out of diablo!

With the rings around the headset.. I'm not a big fan of the yellow. It would be awesome to maybe implement some kind of interchangeable ring like you have on your Hydro water coolers. That way people who have colour themed builds can match or better yet be able to respray to any colour they want!



I look forward to the responses! :3



Cheers.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire