vendredi 27 février 2015

H100i gtx compatible case

Hi all,



I am looking for a h100i gtx or h110i gt compatible case which also looks nice and is less than 57 cm in depth, less than 27 cm width and less than 56 cm height to fit under my desk on the tower bay. I have seen the corsair carbide 500R the corsair specs say it supports rads upto 280mm but the review below says you may struggle with fitting a radiator at the top.









I want to fit the h00i gtx or h110i gt (if I could) at the top and the fans underneath to push air into the radiator. But from the pictures it looks like you can only mount the fans at the top and radiator underneath so it will be pulling air. I want to be be able to close the top mesh cover of the case, I don't want to leave it removed because of the radiator that would not look nice. Thus will I be able to mount the h100i gtx or h110i gt at the top with fan underneath ansd still close thw top meshed cover. I like the white & black colour. Or will I have to look elsewhere. Anyone know of compatible cases which also look good as well?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire