samedi 28 février 2015

K70 RBG Makes ASUS Maximus Hero Vii Hang on boot

K70 RBG Makes ASUS Maximus Hero Vii Hang on boot.



I have updated the bios and still continue to have problems getting a clean/solid boot with my RBG plugged in.

I have tried all ways, using USB 3 only plug, plugging both usb's into usb 2.0 slots, tried using bios switch, no matter what I get Q code 64 hangs and weird hanging as the computer boots from cold boot and also reboots.



I Know it's 100% the K70 RBG causing my issues, since I have unplugged it and am now using my old K70 with burnt out LEDS.(Cough).

I have boots from Cold/reboots about 400 times and it works 100% perfect.



Any est. on a fix for hanging issues with certain Motherboards?



I would sure love to use my 200 dollar keyboard I bought!:mad:



#upsetcustomer




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire