samedi 28 février 2015

Link mini unit light not blinking after 3.1 - not working then of course

Here I am again - opening my pc case and blowing magic dust in it.

After 3.1 installation I lost connection with link mini and basically it's

totally useless (if anyone wants to buy it, i will give you very special price).

I have done almost everything - used different inputs - cut the power before

turning on my PC and all the mambo jambo you can ever

want to do (and i was really hoping this will be out of the box and

play kit - noup).



Problems before the 3.1 installation:

Link soft didn't show CPU temperatures and load. Also 4 temp sensors

didn't show results in main interface. But there was some data showing up

when you made the right click on the small icon, which shows the small

information menus. Also it forget light settings after a while and you had

to reset them all the time. But i still managed to change light settings and fan speed.



After 3.1 installation:

Link soft shows real time CPU temps and loads (I was like OMG this is working),

but soon after that I was so disappointed when i realized that It didn't show my

ventilators and temp sensors + light kit was totally gone from the menu.

WTF corsair.



I even installed windows 7 on it (cause It had less problems as I have find

out in forums), but still with no success using link mini as it should work.

So I installed Win 8.1 back.



The light on the mini unit doesn't blink - it's just green - what means it

doesn't communicate (I guess) - so If anyone has suggestions I'm all over it.



Also I ordered that stuff: http://ift.tt/1C4z0TF

some claimed it helped them to get their unit working as it should,

what do you think about it - at least it's a long shot.



Also can you flash the soft on the light and link mini?

You know - like you can do with graphics card etc. If so then

where I can get bios for them and soft to do it.



Added some rig shots too:





Link mini + light unit - as mentioned before - it's just green





USB connectors - i have tried them all





The type of motherboard I'm using





Some shorts from system - as you can see It's like missing the driver,

no matter what link version I will install - 2.5 - 2.7 - 3.1 you name it...









Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire