vendredi 27 février 2015

Obsidian450D + 3x120mm fan at top = blocked 5,25" bay?

Hello!

I'm planning a new build real soon and the Obsidian 450D is currently the case apparent.



What I want to know though, is if I put three 120mm fans at the top (SP120's to be exact, which are 25mm tall) will I still be able to use the top 5,25 bay? I need both 5,25 bays to be usable so this info is super important to me before I commit to buying parts.

In case it's unclear, this will be a purely air-cooled setup. So no radiator there, just the three fans. Thanks as lot :loveeyes:



Also now that I think about it, will the frontmost fan have enough clearance above whatever is occupying the top bay to do some exhaust work? Admittedly I mostly want it for the aesthetic of 3 LED fans at the top. So even if it's not working optimally it's still ok. I just wouldn't want it to sit immediately on top of the optical drive or fan controller...




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire