jeudi 26 février 2015

H1500 Win8.1 driver plz

What is the deal with no driver for windows 8.1 for Corsair H1500 head set?

I ran the win8 headset driver 20.35 in compatibility mode but it does nothing but bug out and make issues on my PC.



I have gone into Admin tools , Services, Human Interface devices to disable it to fix one issue but this is not a full fix. Half the time when I cold boot my PC or reboot my PC the headset does not work. :evil:



I am semi deaf and this is the first headset I can hear on as I cant have my hearing aids in on the PC. It is 2015 and we should have a stable driver for windows 8.1 by now. I do like this head set but after weeks of trouble shooting this bad driver I am ready to junk them. :mad:



Any word on a driver for windows 8.1? Any ideas on what I can try next to make this driver work correct or am I just SOL. :sigh!:




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire