vendredi 27 février 2015

Corsair buyers remorce

Currently I have a very noisy AX760i and upon calling tech service I was advised that I was causing my own problems by using a UPS device.

Wow I did not see that coming :eek:

Then we proceeded with the formalities of getting the RMA set up and I asked to do an advanced RMA so I can get a good power supply ASAP and they transfer me to another department only the learn they do not have any stock on the AX760i.

They say call back in a week and maybe they will have stock or possibly can offer an alternative.

Why should I have expected any better service I say to myself looking into my 600T case that has had multiple issues (5) since new

Fan control 3 failed

Fans failed

Entire case replaced due to fitment issues on the side panels.

And not to mention the grinding H80 and H100 issues I had on multiple AIO units.

Might just be time to buy another PS and use this one for a door stop.

It would not be a Corsair unit that replaces it.

Since I an within my return period on another corsair PS may need to take it back while I can.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire