mercredi 25 février 2015

Issue with putting the RAM inside the motherboard

Hi, i just bought some Corsair vengeance CMZ4GX3M1A1600C9 4x1 GB .

I already had some XMS 3 2x2 GB .



It works perfectly and i can see my 8GB and its detected.



Here is an imgur image please take a look at it and tell me if evrything is correct in the CPUZ thing (if evrything is detected) .



The thing is that when i was putting the RAM inside my ram slot it went in but i coudnt close the clip (The white little clip that does a noice when you put your ram inside the slot ) .

The XMS 3 Went perfectly in and it clipped . But the Vengeance had issues and it went in, but i coudnt clip it perfectly, and its a bit stuck in between that clip .



So i was wondering if it can cause problems if that ONE ram stick coudnt clip perfectly but it still works.

For example if it coud fall in the case or something like that . I'm a bit nervous and worried about that.



In general :



-Bought Corsair vengeance 4GB (1stick).

-I can clip all the sticks (XMS 3) but the corsair (VENGEANCE) has issues with that little white clip.

- The white clip is not clipping the ram stick .

-My motherboard is good, its all DDR3 and Dual channel (Mobo : P8H67-M pro B3)

-I'm worried



Please Corsair forums help me :'(




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire