mercredi 25 février 2015

K95 RGB CUE will not recognize my NEW K95

I just recently purchased a K95 RGB and i cannot get the CUE software to show the keyboard.



I have tried the single usb3 connection and the double USB2 connection (Yes I connected the one with 2 arrows first) to no avail.



I have a M65 that works just fine with the software.



I used to have Logitech G510 keyboard and still have the software installed, I don't know if that could have something to do with it, but i use a lot of macros for work and would like to have the CUE working before getting rid of the Logitech software.



One weird thing is when i first start the program in the Main settings tab of the CUE software it will not allow me to go under the device tab. After a little while the device tab becomes available even though there are no devices under the tab( i had disconnected my M65 to try and get the keyboard working before reconnecting it). I have uninstalled and re-installed the CUE program many times and tried the 2 versions that are located on your website.



Any help would be greatly appreciated.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire