mercredi 25 février 2015

PSU for Intel S5000XVNSATA

Hi, this is my first post in this forum, and I hope to obtain a recommendation for a computer running on Intel's S5000XVNSATA motherboard, which requires 4 separate power supply cables. I've tried out a PSU from a certain other manufacturer, but as it turned out it lacked 2 of its 4 required cables. It requires, for your convenience, Main power (24 pins), CPU power (8), P/S aux/IPMB (5), and P12V4 power (4). The manual says it also needs at least 650W to run properly.



I understand that the P/S aux/IPMB cable with 5 pins is dispensable with this motherboard, but I still need a PSU with the other three, even though all four would be best. I've been browsing through the main website, but I don't read technical specifications well, hence this post.



The computer runs 2x Xeon X5355, 16 gB FB-DIMM RAM @ 677 mHz, nVidia's NVS graphics card, and perhaps another internet interface card.



More relevant information could be found here: http://ift.tt/1ESgLQD



(I acquired this computer from a family member w/o its PSU some time ago).




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire