mercredi 25 février 2015

RMA 6559025 re: CA-9011115-NA headset-Proof of delivery to Corsair on 2/18, but lost?

I had an RMA for a headset replacement and sent it in on 2/13/15. According to my Proof of Delivery receipt from UPS (tracking# 1Z023R7R0374826814 ), it was signed for with the last name BROWN and received on 2/18/15. I am still without a headset, and the RMA status has been stuck in "ARRIVED" for some time. I contacted Corsair via Live Chat, and was told that the agent would "screen shot" the UPS tracking information, and once the package was "found", they would update the ticket.



Can this be right? I certainly didn't lose the package (and paid over $20 to ship it to Corsair for an earcup frame crack, a known flaw in the lot that I own). When I inquired on what the time frame looked like should the package not be "found", my question was ignored. I'm very let down by the manner in which this is being handled, as the standard RMA processing time according to the warranty page is 1-2 business days, and it has certainly exceeded that time frame. How much longer should I expect to wait before I will receive my replacement headset?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire