vendredi 29 août 2014

Cooling Node issue with 2.7

Hello All



I have Corsair Link Commander. One lighting node and one cooling node.



I had Corsair Link working reasonably well for a long time on version 2.4. Lights, fan control, temp sensors, etc.



I decided to update to 2.7 in hopes that some remaining small bugs got fixed.



Now, since the update, the software is not showing my 2 case fans.

Upon checking the devices with the link software, it shows now 2 lighting nodes and no cooling node. I unplugged the lighting node and software still shows one lighting node. But I only have the cooling node plugged in!



I reverted back to my 2.4 (following all the advice here about uninstalling/re-installing properly), and that old version now shows the same thing! That is, only showing "lighting node" when I only have cooling node connected and lighting node disconnected.



Somehow, software has now made my cooling node into a lighting node and left me without any fan control at all. I triied different USB header, other ports on the commander, all the usual troubleshooting tips, etc. But no change.



Has anyone got any great advise to get this resolved?



I have: H80i - f/w is 1.0.7

Link Commander - f/w is 2.06

Lighting node - f/w is 1.1.9

Cooling node - f/w is ??? (I can't see it anymore. Think it was 1.2.5)

Windows 7, 64 bit.



Thanks for any help you can provide.



Regards

Kevin Garner




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire