vendredi 29 août 2014

Corsair 760t Questions

So I have recently bought my 760t and I am preparing to migrate my current pc into this new case. So I download the manual to get an idea of what to do and there was one thing I wasn't sure of. So in the psu installtion the instructions given are

'Align holes and secure the PSU with screws'



However unlike every other component that specifies which screws it does not with the power supply. Which screws do you use?? Looking at the screw list I seen nothing that said psu as you can see in the following picture



Also the stealth optical drive bay has be a little confused. They mention that you should remove the 5.25" Bay cover to install your optical disk drive. However I read on a review this



Installing an optical drive is a breeze as well; that is, if you do it right. You do not have to remove the individual drive-bay cover because of the stealth cover, although I did so by mistake. This goes to show that you should be able to forgo this feature if you like. Pull the entire front off before putting the drive of your choice in instead.



So than if it's eaiser to just pull the front of how exactly does that work in this case is it as simple just pulling the thing off?



Thanks




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire