vendredi 29 août 2014

Did my pump just die?!

So, I created the thread H100i pump noise on start up thread a week ago.

I received my second h100i and everything went fine, I even made a post exclaiming my exuberance with how well it was performing.



Now... it seems my pump may have failed on my second H100i. I used my computer this morning, everything was fine. Took a nap, turned the computer on and i'm getting a cpu fan error. This hasn't happened before, my cpu temps are WAY above normal and corsair link is showing my pump speed at 50.7 rpm no matter what i change it to.



Did my pump die!? If it is dead I am highly disappointed with the dependability of this product, seeing as it is my 2nd different H100i and two different inexcusable flaws.



Heres what corsair link shows. (sorry for a large image)





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire