vendredi 29 août 2014

New CX750 isn't booting.

Hi,



I've only recently purchased the power supply unit 'Corsair CX750' to upgrade my old one which kept on failing when playing certain games, however after installing it by replacing the correct wires from the same place they were from old power supply it won't boot up.



It will show signs of life by the two fans move for a brief second and the lights are on the motherboard; one the very first start up my computer ran for about 20 second until it forced it self to restart and hasn't work since then. I've been able to place my old power supply back in and everything is working as usual.



I would hope to find some advice one how to solve this issue if I should just return it.



Thank you in advance

-Andrew.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire