jeudi 28 août 2014

m65 set up and discussions

Hey everyone just wanted to start a thread on the m65 and thrive upon getting the most out of this mouse.



I started off with a few test which I perform on any new mouse I purchase to test it's quality and performance. First is the traditional one pixel paint tool and doing some doodles. Here's what I managed to draw with 2ms/950dpi. Why 950 you may ask? It's the current dpi that seems to fit my style with games at 1.00 sensitivity in game.





This is a test for any negative or positive mouse acceleration.





So far everything seems quite top notch, only thing that felt weird was I kind of felt like the mouse was purposely pulling me down when i was drawing the grid but then again an accurate mouse will read my movements quite well so it could just be me. (I've only had this mouse for 3 days now and still testing it out)



I have the Xtrac Ripper XXL and the mouse software reads it at 3 bars. So I was also pondering getting a new mouse pad but not sure where to look yet. Gonna do some research later on for that plus i've had this mouse pad for almost 4 years. lol



Besides all that jazz, I was wondering if anyone knew if this mouse has a specific dpi it performs best at. I know some mouses have a native dpi and I couldn't really find much about the m65.



I also encountered a weird mouse accel in game when I move too fast. Which is weird considering the mouse recorder program read the mouse at having none. I know games act weird when in game so I need to test it in another game when I get a chance.



On a side note I must say I truly love the feel and design of the mouse. Probably the best ergonomics in a mouse I've ever encountered! I think this mouse would be immortal with the logitech g502 sensor in it. But I'll make some updates on my set up and if I make any changes but first I need to go do some fragging! :):laughing:




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire