mercredi 27 août 2014

Raptor M45 issues

I picked up a Raptor M45 a couple of months back and as comfortable as the mouse is for me (claw/fingertip grip) I've run into a few issues with the mouse which I will list here:



1) If I don't install the mouse software, eventually after a few reboots the mouse buttons will stop working and/or the lights will start blinking causing the mouse to be unresponsive every time the light goes off. I would have to connect another mouse to the PC and reflash the firmware to fix the issue. Installing the software seems to prevent the problem from happening, but if the mouse has on board memory I shouldn't need to depend on the software.



2) Every time the mouse is powered on it will always be a little bit faster than the dpi it's set to. This can be fixed by selecting a different dpi and than putting it back to my desired dpi but it's annoying that I have to do this each and every time I boot up.



3) Similar to the above issue except the speed will change for no reason, the dpi indicator remains the same but the speed will definitely be different. I can't replicate this issue.



I'm using the latest available firmware / software which I believe is 1.05 / 1.0.0.4 and I'm having the same issue on three different machines.



I really like this mouse but these are deal breaking issues, any help resolving these problems would be greatly appreciated.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire