vendredi 29 août 2014

I'll be dead in a few days email.

So I got this email from a former biz associate today. I knew he had a brain tumor but he has been telling me it was under control.



Today I get this:




Quote:








There should be an App for this but it is nice that I can offer the following one finger at a time (at least for those in this email's address book).



As the song goes "and the days come down the a precious few..."



I can no longer eat or drink so we are preparing for the fade to black scene.



I wanted to take this opportunity to thank as many of those as I can who have contributed to the joy in my life, given me the opportunity to make a living and have supported Kathie and I during the last couple of difficult years.



It has been a life well spent albeit shorter than what I would have hoped.



So enjoy a song, have a laugh and know you were important to me.



Perpetually, Jerry







Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire