mardi 30 décembre 2014

Another H100i not showing in C-Link

Yesterday I received a new H100i as an RMA replacement for a dead pump H100. I installed it & booted into Windows. I downloaded and installed the latest version of C-Link (2.7 something). Following install, it launched automatically, prompted me to update the firmware, and also said that it needed to reboot my system. I clicked reboot later, and started the firmware update. I didn't see any confirmation that this succeeded, but did see some prompt from Windows about whether I wanted to allow Corsair Link to control devices (which I clicked yes). In C-Link, I was able to see fan indicators for the 2 radiator fans, and temps for various parts of my system. I don't recall seeing indicators for the pump itself or somewhere to change the LEDs. I messed around in C-Link a bit, then remembered I needed to reboot. After reboot, none of the H100i stuff (including fans I previously saw) showed up in C-Link. I also had a CPU Fan Error message from the BIOS, but from what I understand that's normal: you don't want the BIOS adjusting the radiator fans and need it running at max (so changed BIOS to ignore).



I've tried swapping USB ports on the motherboard (but not an external USB yet - didn't have a cable at home), unplugged the only other motherboard USB header (Carbide 500R front USB3 connector, which uses different header type), uninstalled Asus AI Suite mobo software, and un/re-installed Link. The H100 CPU block is lighting up red, the fans are spinning, I see other devices in Link (CPU, GPU, SSDs, etc.) and my CPU core temp is fine (18c idle), so it appears the device is working from a hardware perspective.



Any ideas? I'm running Windows 7 64-bit. The rest of my system details should be in my profile. I want to get it showing in Link because right now the fans are running full blast even idle, and super noisy.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire