lundi 29 décembre 2014

is one fan enough for h80i or you need push/pull

hi guys,



I've run into problems whilst fitting the h80i in tge apevia x-dreamer 4 case. first of all I am using the corsair quiet edition high static pressure fans, now if I attempt to mount the second fan to get push/pull configuration, I cannot access 3 of the ddr4 dimm sockets, I have 8 dimms sockets, 4 on each side of the processor, and I have 4 8gb sticks. where the recommended placement of 4 sticks is every other socket, not one after the next ( if you know what I mean). Another problem is that the 20cm blue led side cannot fit with this additonal push fan. this is a shame cause this 20 cm fan is quiet and does seem to intake a good amount of air. I could mount a 12 cm side fan lower down but it wouldn't be the same.



my question is does push pull make alot of difference to temp or could I get away by just using one fan on the rear exhaust chassis followed by the radiator without another push fan?



now I could mount the radiator at the bottom of the case as I have a fan mount there as well but then I might run in to problems with the pipes going over the pcie sockets, might make grahics card installations difficult . so I need your advice guys. what can I do?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire