lundi 29 décembre 2014

CUE Not Detecting Keyboard

I just received my keyboard today and have been having my share of problems. First off, my system specs:



GPU : AMD Radeon HD 8570D

CPU : AMD A8-6500 APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics

Memory : 8.00 GB RAM (7.19 GB usable)

Current resolution : 1600 × 900, 60 Hz

Operating system : Microsoft Windows 8.1



I have a Vengeance k70 RGB keyboard. Model CH-9000063-NA



At first, when I plugged ion the keyboard, I got a an error in device manager about the keyboard not being recognized. Thankfully, I am no longer getting that error. I assume I plugged in the cables backwards.



Now, however, the latest version of CUE refuses to open. The task just outright kills its self after ~2 seconds of uptime. The CUE icon will remain in the taskbar until I hover over it, however.





I think it should be noted that I've disabled all software loading at boot, including CUE.



To fix this problem, in no particular order, I:



Uninstalled and re-downloaded CUE.



Tried to repair the installation.



Re-installed the software and performed a warm boot



Re-installed the software and performed a cold boot



Deleting the %APPDATA% folder for corsair and reinstalling



I've noticed that CUE tends to leave Windows installer processes open and sometimes freezes up on "Creating shortcuts."



Then, I tried downloading an older version of the RGB software. It was version 1.2.77. This version at least starts, but after ~10 seconds it switches over to a screen with a keyboard on it and then the process is killed.



To fix this problem I've tried:



Using USB 3.0 instead of 2, making sure to plug in the side with the keyboard icon on it.



Using different ports.



Unplugging my mouse.



Using *both* sides of the cable in USB 3.0 ports



Using 1 side in 2.0 (The side with 2 arrows) and the other in 3.0



Vice versa



Reinstalling CUE



A few warm boots



A few cold boots



Repairing the CUE installation



Using every setting on the DIM switch on the back (Including BIOS mode)



Deleting the %APPDATA% folder for Corsair and reinstalling



Again, nothing. If I unplug the keyboard, CUE stays open and requests that I plug in a keyboard. If I plug in the keyboard either of the proper ways, it stays open for ~10 seconds and then switches over to a tab with a keyboard on it, and then the process dies.



I have no idea what to do to get this keyboard to work. I love the feel, and typing is fine. The backlight works, and I can cycle through it (Unless I open CUE).





Could anyone help me? Attached is the tmp.log log file.




Attached Files





File Type: txt temp.txt (2.2 KB)






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire