mardi 30 décembre 2014

Drivers not installing correctly?

So, I received my Corsair H2100 as a Christmas present, and I have been trying to researching my issue, but to no avail; there seems to be a plethora of people having similar, yet different issues. I at first had issues with the connectivity of the headset - as well as robotic voice issues - which I (and I have no idea how i did this) was able to fix that issue. But, whenever I plug in the receiver, i get the error stating that the HID interface driver could not be found. I then received another error when i plugged in the headset for its first charge. . . (see error 2). Also, after I fixed the connectivity issue, the sound just stopped working all together, it seems. I've checked my windows updates - its all updated and ready for use - I've cleaned the registry - I've even tried to start from scratch. Nothing here seems to work. Noting that I have already sent in a help ticket, but perhaps you guys could assist as well. . Help!!



Thanks guys.

Edit: I have an external sound system hooked up to the computer as well, but I have disabled it, so that shouldn't be the issue?

And the connection type I use is a Belkan USB - so perhaps its interfering with the wireless feature of the headset?

Edit 2: The sound doesn't work on the headphones, but it shows up in the sound control - as if it does

Happy Holidays!




Attached Images









File Type: png error.png (34.5 KB)
File Type: png error2.png (32.6 KB)






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire