lundi 29 décembre 2014

CUE Software: Copy and Paste doesn't allow post editing?

This software seems to be very rudimentary, for lack of a better word. When trying to create profiles I feel like I can't easily duplicate settings and they take quite some time to set manually for intricate layouts even if only a few options are different.



Specifically, at the moment, I'm editing my Matrix profile. I have 19 groups spanning the K95 in vertical columns. I wish to have the same basic shape of color profile and intensity and the same trail/speed values. I just want the duration to vary for each column so that they fall at different times. I had done a basic version and uploaded it that took some time. After finding out about copy/paste I thought I could make the lighting a bit better. I edited group 1 and copy pasted to other groups. Then I went through and changed duration. I noticed it was all the same again...



When I open to edit after copy/paste, everything I change (including the name) changes all other copy/pastes. This basically nulls copy paste imo. I could have just had one group.



My first work around was another wasted effort. I went to the lighting page and delete the copies and tried to duplicate one and then edit. It went smoothly and I now have 19 different wave types as needed. However, when I "assign new lighting" and put the name of my saved lighting, it just makes a new one (with ' (1)' after it, then if I edit again it's just two separate lighting files with same name). Is there a way to stop this? Or is there an easier way to duplicate similar settings across groups without making groups essentially the same thing?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire