mardi 30 décembre 2014

H105 connecting the pump

Hi,

QQ:

How should I connect the H105

Cpu_Fan: Y Splitter and 2 fans into it.

Cpu_Opt: H105 Pump.



OR



Cpu_Fan: 1 Fan

Cpu_Opt: Header 1 Fan

Case_Fan1: H105 Pump



Or:

Cpu_Fan: 1Fan

Cpu_Opt Header: 1Fan

PSU -> Molex -> Molex To 3 Pin -> H105 Pump





With the first solution I am afraid that PWM will decrease speed of pump (?) (Especially that Cpu_Opt is a mirror of Cpu_Fan so if motherboard decides to lower rpm through PWM on Cpu_Fan, the Cpu_Opt would get the same thing and I know that pump must run on maximum voltage). Unless the Pump always takes 12V and doesn't respond to fourth PIN and ignores the PWM impulses?. Confuusing..

With second solution im not sure how it will work.. I could Max Out Voltage for the case fan header in Bios but if I ever reset bios settings and forget.. doesn't strike me as safe solution.



My motherboard will be ROG Maximus Hero VII




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire