dimanche 28 décembre 2014

H80i -- What type of rubber washers should I get?

So, the backplate is loose with the H80i, I know that is a common thing with it, but I don't even know what type of washers I should go with for the backplate.



The reason I am doing this is that it is not applying enough pressure onto the CPU, so my i7-4790k is idling at about 38C and on 95% load it is hitting 92C.



Anyone dealt with this issue before, and can point me in the right direction on where to buy these washers?









Also, another thing is that the instructions for the the H80i recommend it to be used as an intake fan, and currently that is how it is installed. I am using a stock case fan on the lower front as an intake, and then the top rear is the H80i also as an intake. Then in the middle (closer to the front) at the ceiling of the case is the other stock fan being used an exhaust. Should I keep it that way?

The area that the computer is in gets warm, which is why I thought it would be best for the H80i to cool the incoming air.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire