mardi 30 décembre 2014

Vengeance 2100 issue with dongle?

Hi all,

Looking for advice/help with my vengeance 2100 headset.

The headset has worked fine up until this morning, the problem seems to be the usb dongle I think.... Basically once the pc is turned on the dongle is constantly on (blue led) I've tried switching it on and off using the headset as normal to no avail. I have tried various usb ports and reset on the dongle. It never returns to flashing.

Does anyone know what this could be or if it is Infact a dongle issue? I have opened a ticket already but if I can save the extra ticket on staff especially this time of year I will :)



Huge fan of corsair I have all the vengeance set and previously owned the 2000 headset but seem to have issues only with headsets is this just my bad luck?



Thanks in advance

Castodius




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire