lundi 29 décembre 2014

Why do all the PC tool kits suck?

So my cousin is getting into computers and I wanted to get him a basic set of tools to get him started. I looked around at various so-called PC tool kits and they all appear to have been put together by people who have never worked on a computer before. I saw one from Rosewill with a hammer in it. :bigeyes: Seriously? When am I ever going to hammer a PC? How was a hammer a bigger priority than a PSU tester? As far as I can tell a decent PC tool kit doesn't exist and I'll just have to make one myself for him. If I had the money I'd start a PC tool kit company. I'd have a functional monopoly since I'd be the only one selling a half way decent one. Anyway, sorry for my rant. I can't be the only one who's noticed this though, right?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire