mercredi 31 décembre 2014

K70 RGB: Can a key combo trigger a macro?

Hi Everyone,



First off, I hope you all have a good New Year's Eve planned! Hopefully my question is pretty basic. I am between the K70 and the K95 RGB versions. I do occasionally use macros for basic text strings or key combination presses. I do not use them often, so the K95 seems like a bit much for me, but I don't want to lose that functionality.



What I'm wondering is the the CUE software will allow me to use a key combination for a macro event. For example, could I easily set Shift + W to trigger a text string ("<h1>"), key press/combo -- essentially remap -- ("Alt+7", for example), or a full on macro ("alt+f1, pause, w, pause, 2, pause, shift+3, pause, etc.). I don't want to lose the basic functionality of any key, so a combination is necessary.



If this is easy enough to set up then the K70 RGB should work just fine with the handful of macros that I use.



Thanks everyone! I can't wait to get my hands on either one of these amazing keyboards!



Best,

Chris




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire