jeudi 29 mai 2014

350D Problems!

Hello everyone, I'm brand new to this forum and have recently built my first PC. I built my system about 2 weeks ago and everything went okay. I have a few problems that I found out today.



The First problem:

I was looking at other user's 350D builds and I found they had one extra SSD drive cage than me. I only had 2 SSD trays when I got this case. That isn't the worry though.



The Second problem: (important)

I was running out of space on my SSD configuration so I put my 2TB Seagate Barracuda into a drive cage. Almost instantly the system made a loud buzzing sound. After days of troubleshooting I found out it was the hard drive cage, it seemed like it was vibrating against the case. I also found one of the drive trays was slightly damaged must have been during shipping.



I just want to know how to fix these issues. I figured the Corsair Forums would be the best place to go.



Thanks in advance guys :)




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire