mercredi 28 mai 2014

K70 order status update please

Corsair, please, just email us something about the status of our orders. A few weeks ago, I ordered the K70 keyboard knowing it was on back order. On 5/16 (the projected day on which my keyboard would arrive), I got an email saying that there was a delay and I would be compensated with a free mousepad (which was very gracious of Corsair). However, it has since been two weeks and I have neither my keyboard nor an email explaining the further delay.



I don't care if you say I can't get my keyboard because they have all failed catastrophically, at this point, I just want to know what's up. Even just a quick email saying that I won't be getting it and should just purchase elsewhere.



I purchased directly from Corsair with the impression that I'd get the keyboard faster than through a middleman, like Newegg, but at this point, I would have been better off just purchasing through someone else. I want to give Corsair my business since I consider their products to be worth investing in, but this unexplained delay is not what I expect from Corsair.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire