vendredi 30 mai 2014

Corsair sleeved cable, bad sleeve?

Hi everybody

I have this Ax1200i Corsair sleeved kit with the 24 pin sleeved cable. Bought it last Year September.

Now I have a new 900D and moved the stuff in the new case, when I was putting my sleeve kit in the 900d, I saw something strange, some cables have a kink/hitch in it and this every cm. So I looked at the ones that were still in the bag and here there were also some that have these strange kink in it, now after a good look there are 8 cables that have this, 3 I used ( 24 pin and both 4+4 pin cpu )and 5 still ( sata + 4 pci-e )new in the bag, the rest is fine.

Didn't saw that with my former build, my eye never catch that sleeve fault then, but now it did.What to do. I already did a ticket to after sales about it.




Attached Images





File Type: jpg IMG_04.jpg (629.1 KB)






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire