mercredi 28 mai 2014

tx850m no customer service response

im posting this in hopes that i will get some kind of reply, i created a support ticket for the issue with my psu, and then tried to just request an rma today but it doesnt let me it just had me create another ticket even though after over a week i have yet to hear a word from anyone, i know i cant expect real time support but come on, the email response said someone would get back to me in 2-5 days, that was on the 19th... i love corsair products and dont want this to be a bad experience, the psu is less than 4 months old and for it to go out sucks but to not get a response from anyone at corsair is disheartening to say the least. I dont want to be seen as someone who just complains to complain i just want to get something done, i have been over 2 weeks no pc, because i tried to figure out what was wrong on my own first, and failed to fix it, so please help me, my ticket number is 6469163




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire