mardi 27 mai 2014

AX850 1yr 9months - Failing

So, I have an AX850 that appears to be having some issues. It started several days ago. My system started to randomly turn off. No rhyme or reason. Sometimes consecutively, 3 or 4 times in a row. Sometimes after 15/20 minutes. Sometimes, only once during the day. I have not added anything to the system or made any changes. It started with Asus telling me a surge was detected and the system was powered off to prevent damage. I turned that off. System still power cycling randomly. I started unplugging anything that was not needed. Same thing.



How does the RMA of a PSU work? This is my gaming machine and I really don't want to be without a PSU while I wait two weeks to get this one fixed. Why is this thing failing already?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire