mercredi 28 mai 2014

Corsair link (latest version) not detecting h100i

Hello Everyone,

I just installed a H100i for the first time tonight.

Everything went well with the install.



I installed the Corsair link software that was in the download section of their site. Rebooted and the software did not pick up the device.



I made sure the USB 3.0 drivers for my MOBO were installed.

I moved the USB for the device to a different port on the mobo and got the same results.



I uninstalled the link software and installed the latest beta version, the h100i is still not showing up.



Anyone have an idea of what i may have done wrong?



My setup is:

Mobo: Gigabyte Z68X-UD3H-B3

CPU: Intel i7 3770k

OS: Windows 8.1 64bit



Heres what shows up in devices:





Here is what i do see in the Link software:





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire