jeudi 29 mai 2014

HX1000W Failing, No Proof of Purchase, What do I do?

I purchased a gaming rig online about six months ago and everything has been going well until about two weeks ago... When I'm playing a game in full screen mode, my video card will suddenly lose power, light back up, and my monitor cuts off. The only way to get my monitor to turn back on, is to restart the PC.

At first, I thought it may be my GPU, so I sent it in to MSI for an RMA, but yet I'm still having the same problem. I'm not sure if it could be the 8-pin PCI-Express power cables that are faulty, or if it's the actual PSU. From all of the research I've done online, everything is pointing towards a faulty PSU..

Now, my only problem is, I don't have a proof of purchase, receipt, or an invoice from the original purchase of the PSU... I know the HX1000W cost $250, and I'd really hate to have to replace this first, as it's still under warranty for 3 more years.. If you guys could please help me with this problem, I would be much obliged.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire