vendredi 30 mai 2014

H110 startup delay

Hi,



Ever since I got the H110, I been plagued with this issue that when I overclock the system, the H110 will not start immediately and the speed of the two fans for the radiator increase to max speed. During this moment, I am able to go into bios and see the CPU temperature climb to about 100 degrees Celsius and freezes shortly after. However, after thirty seconds or so, the H110 starts pumping and fan speed began to normalize. Once this happens, I hit the reset button and I am able to go into Windows. This problem mostly occurs when booting up the computer after a shutdown, but the issue occasionally occurs when restarting.



Now, when I put the settings in bios back on stock, the H110 works normally again. I have tried placing the H110 on different fan headers and connected it directly to the psu and still the same result.



I have come to the conclusion that the pump is not receiving the required voltage to start up when the system is overclocked, thus, the psu may be the culprit or the H110 just does not like voltage changes to the system. The only solution I can think of now is to have an external power source for the H110 unless you believe I should rma the either the TX750V, the H110, or both. One more thing, I have also tried connecting the psu to a different ups, but the issue still persisted. One ups has simulated sine wave and the other has stepped approximation to a sine wave. I figured that may have been the problem to cause the psu to act weird, but I guess that was not the problem and not to keen on the idea of connecting my computer directly to the wall outlet to completely rule out the wave form as an issue.



PC Specs in my profile is the system that this occurs on.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire