samedi 31 mai 2014

H60 pump not working ?

Hello,

I have a H60 cooling system, and lately i have a problem with my CPU temperatur, it goes around 200f° !

Everything was working perfectly until an appartement got in fire below my appartement, I had a lot of smoke in my appartement but nothing was burned.



I clean my computer after that, everything is working perfectly except that temperature issue. I check everything in the bios, event switch pins with others that i know for sure are working but nothing.



Could it be that my pump is broken ? When I touche the tubes that are supposed to cool the water. It's very hot close to the CPU but not even warm everywhere else.



I even changer the thermal paste.



Is there a way to know for sure that my pump is broken ? should i hear something ?



Thanks a lot in advanced for your answer.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire