jeudi 31 juillet 2014

AX 860 - Quality Product?

I've had the AX 860 installed for just over a year and it has already packed up. Most frustratingly it also took out my hard drives with all my data.



Ironically I originally decided to pony up for an expensive but reliable PSU to prevent exactly that from happening! Afterall, the warranty says 7 years! I even went the extra step of protecting my PC with a quality UPS.



So even with a clean mains power supply and a 'premium' AX 860 PSU disaster still struck! Now was it just really really really bad luck getting a duff AX 860, or just a poor decision? Should I bother with an RMA, or should I be looking for other more reliable products? Any suggestions? PSU gurus, is this a common problem with this product?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire