jeudi 31 juillet 2014

Lost fan control w/h100i after update and incorrect cpu temp

I'd been happily using link2 version 2.3.something from ~12-13 months ago. However the power readings from my AX860i were way off so i finally updated link (measures power much more accurately now, yay!)

I have 4 PWM fans connected to the H100i that i previously had no problem controlling, that are now grouped together that i seemingly have no control over.

Similarly the FX-8350 temp is clearly not reading the correct pin (comparing to 3-4 other sensor monitor programs).



I have included before and after screenshots to illustrate the problem.



I'm not too fussed about the CPU temp issue, as i go by the h100i liquid/rad temp anyway for temp monitoring, but having control over the rad fans would be desired :[pouts:







any ideas?




Attached Images









File Type: png CASE 2.PNG (671.9 KB)
File Type: jpg 1241.jpg (225.5 KB)






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire